The BTSADV National Angel Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors or 2-year to 4-year college attendees. The Angel Fund recognizes and honors victims, survivors, children, and relatives of those affected by domestic violence. Students are also recognized for their capacity to lead and serve and their commitment to making a significant impact in advocating against domestic violence.
The 2020-2021 application portal is closed. The application will reopen for the 2021-2022 school year on February 1, 2021.
Applicants must be:
- Current High School Senior planning to attend a 2-year Community College or 4-year University with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- OR Currently attending a 2-year Community College or 4-year University with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- U.S. Citizen, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Have been affected by domestic violence personally or had a loved one affected
Applicants may not be:
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)