fbpx

Embracing my journey

Home Page Forums Survivor Stories Embracing my journey

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Lauren G

From the feeling of free to the emotion of loneliness, from the feeling of empowered to the emotion of defeat, from the feeling of anxiety to the emotion of excitement….it seems as though this rollercoaster is in full effect. I find most days seem to breathe positive be vibes, but then there are those days were tears and despair take over. So why? Why this journey of up and down to such extremes? Is it because this is my first break up after 12 years, is it because we have 2 boys together who are 7&11, is it’s because I lost my ability to identify who I am l, is it because it finally saw the light. Whatever the reason is or isnt the journey has become and it’s time I embrace it for all it has to offer.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Embracing my journey
Your information:

SECURITY ALERT

Internet usage can be monitored and is impossible to erase completely. If you’re concerned your internet usage might be monitored, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-7233. Remember to clear your browser history after visiting this website.

Click the red “X” in the upper-right corner at any time to leave this site immediately.