What is Holidays of Hope?
Each holiday season BTSADV teams up with partners like you to grant the wishes of children who escaped domestic violence. Last year with your help we granted the wishes of 116 children! This year we aim to grant the wishes of 150 survivors. We need your help to meet our goal.
BTSADV Supports Children during the holidays
Children are silent survivors of domestic violence. Bearing witness to the abuse and sometimes even the murder of one or both of their parents. We saw a need to help support survivors of domestic violence and their children during the holidays, and created the Holidays of Hope program at BTSADV. Every year we sponsor children who have survived domestic violence by granting them Amazon Wishes.
THREE WAYS TO GRANT A WISH
We do the Shopping
Donate $100 to sponsor a child’s Amazon wish list. Receive a FREE downloadable 2024 BTSADV Calendar.
Donate any amount to help us reach our goal of granting a 150 wishes.
Shop til You Drop
Register to sponsor a child (or more). We will send you a list and you can personally grant a wish.
How to register your child for the Holidays of Hope program:
- Go to Amazon.com and create an Amazon Wish List for each child you want to register. You can request any amount of gifts you like, but we ask you to understand we only ask for a $100 sponsorship from our supporters. We recommend you choose Prime products to ensure timely delivery of the gifts.
- Complete the registration form below. Only registrations with an Amazon Wish List link will be accepted.
- We connect your child’s Wish List with sponsors. (We do all the work)
- We send your child’s Wish List link to the sponsor(s).
- Amazon notifies you of the purchase and shipping information.
Do you have to show proof of income?
No. We do not require to show proof of income or have a maximum amount you can earn.
Can I register more than one child?
Yes. There is no maximum to the number of children in your household you can register.
Do I have to create an Amazon Wish list? Can I use another store?
No. The only list we accept is Amazon Wish List. This makes tracking easier and ensures on time delivery.
What happens if my child’s list is not sponsored?
BTSADV will not leave any child without a sponsored list. We have a general fund to cover all Wish Lists.
Do I have to be a survivor of domestic violence to register?
Yes. We ask that you are a survivor of DV or you are raising a child who is a survivor of DV or a Angel Baby.