Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering with us. We are super excited for you to get involved with one of the best nonprofits ever. Our team raves about their experience with us and highly encourages others to get active too. Volunteering can help you make friends, learn new skills, advance your career, and even feel happier and healthier.
Benefits of Volunteering With Us
- You must be away from your Domestic Violence situation for at least 1 year.
- There is no guarantee that you will be placed on a volunteer team.
- You must be fluent in English. (speaking, reading, writing)
- You must have a computer with reliable internet and a working phone.
- You may be exposed to triggers and stressors due to the nature of the volunteer work.
- You must be over the age of 18.
Join Our Team!
We make healing possible while keeping it fun and engaging. BTSADV is mostly comprised of volunteers and because of that it’s your efforts and ideas that will be used to advocate to end domestic violence. We’d love to see you join our volunteer family to support survivors and angel families in need.