Volunteer With Us
Making Healing Possible While Making Healing Fun
BTSADV is primarily run by volunteers. As a volunteer with BTSADV, you will work directly towards advocating against and ending domestic violence. Join us in providing the support system that survivors and angel families need.
Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering with us. We are super excited for you to get involved with one of the best nonprofits ever. Our team raves about their experience with us and highly encourages others to get active too. Volunteering can help you make friends, learn new skills, advance your career, and even feel happier and healthier.
Benefits of Volunteering With Us
- You must be away from your Domestic Violence situation for at least 1 year.
- There is no guarantee that you will be placed on a volunteer team.
- You must be fluent in English. (speaking, reading, writing)
- You must have a computer with reliable internet and a working phone.
- You may be exposed to triggers and stressors due to the nature of the volunteer work.
- You must be over the age of 18.