BECOME A VOLUNTEER
BTSADV is an organization made for survivors by survivors that is almost 100% comprised of volunteers and their efforts and unique abilities.
As a volunteer, you’ll be placed on a team where you can grow and effectively utilize your skills to advocate for survivors, victims, and their families while actively working to ending domestic violence. We’re happy to welcome you and expand our volunteer-based support system to survivors and angel families in need.
Benefits of Volunteering With Us
Join Our Team!
We make healing possible while keeping it fun and engaging. BTSADV is mostly comprised of volunteers and because of that it’s your efforts and ideas that will be used to advocate to end domestic violence. We’d love to see you join our volunteer family to support survivors and angel families in need.
- You must be away from your Domestic Violence situation for at least 1 year.
- There is no guarantee that you will be placed on a volunteer team.
- You must be fluent in English. (speaking, reading, writing)
- You must have a computer with reliable internet and a working phone.
- You may be exposed to triggers and stressors due to the nature of the volunteer work.
- You must be over the age of 18.