To be considered please review the following general guidelines and Guest Blogger Agreement:
- BTSADV is the International Voice of Domestic Violence. Our audience is primarily domestic violence victims, survivors, advocates, and families impacted by domestic violence. Submitted blogs must be relevant to our audience and support/enhance our organization’s mission.
- All blogs must be a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 1600.
- All blogs must be in English.
- Blogs must be grammatically correct, and proper punctuation must be used. Major errors will not be accepted.
- Bloggers must use proper citations when using quotes.
- We do not allow plagiarism.
- Submitting your blog gives Break The Silence Against Domestic Violence authority to use your content on our BTSADV Blog and other avenues for education.
- Topics should be related to domestic violence education, connection, or inspiration and should not be a personal story blog. Personal story blogs can be submitted as a Break Your Silence Story. If you’d like to verify if your topic fits our blog, email [email protected].
- By submitting a guest blog, you verify that you have read and understand our Guest Blogger Agreement.